I read some great books this month! So far it looks like I am averaging 6 books per month, which is a nice pace for me. My goal for 2018 is to read 50 books. Last year I read 75, and I didn’t want to stress myself out trying to reach a high goal this year. I am currently 4 books ahead of schedule. You may view my 2018 books read so far on Goodreads.
This was also my first time doing a buddy-read with a lovely group of ladies from Bookstagram. We read Scythe (and some of us moved on to Thunderhead), and it was so much fun. For March some of us will be reading Children of Blood and Bone together. Yay!
Here’s the wrap up for February 2018 (my reviews are linked below):
- The Final Empire (Book 1 in the Mistborn Trilogy) by Brandon Sanderson: 5 stars
- Silent Victim by Caroline Mitchell: 3 stars
- The Broken Girls by Simone St. James: 4 stars
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton: 3 stars
- Scythe (Book 1 in the Arc of a Scythe series) by Neal Shusterman: 4.5 stars
- Thunderhead (Book 2 in the Arc of a Scythe series) by Neal Shusterman: 4.5 stars
Needless to say, I am a bit behind on my reviews! Between having a death in the family and working on my health recovery, it’s been a hard month to stay on track. My goal for March will be to finish a few ARCs I received from NetGalley, and to post all my reviews here and on Goodreads and Amazon.
I hope you all had a great reading month, too!