March was a massive new release month, and this stack below proves it. Alright, so I didn’t really have to buy 3 copies of Children of Blood and Bone (yes I did), and I probably shouldn’t have requested so many ARCs (Shhhh). I just really love books, okay!?
My March wrap up can be found here.
Purchased Books, Subscriptions, & ARCs
Let’s go from top to bottom:
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – UK paperback edition with sprayed red edges. My review here.
- Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne – ARC provided by HMH.
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston – Owlcrate edition with sprayed purple edges.
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo – My review here.
- The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi – Barnes & Noble edition
- The Case for Jamie by Brittany Cavallaro – Signed preorder
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
- Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst
- Warcross by Marie Lu – UK hardback edition
- Other People’s Houses by Abbi Waxman – Book of the Month club
- Not That I Could Tell by Jessica Strawser – Book of the Month club. My review here.
- The Last Equation of Isaac Severy by Nova Jacobs – Book of the Month club
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – My review here.
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – both are US editions. One is the Barnes & Noble special edition, the other is the standard edition.
- State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury – Fairyloot
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston – Signed preorder
- The Good Twin by Marti Green
- The Favorite Sister by Jessica Knoll
- The Dark Ice Beneath by Amelinda Berube
- Bruja Born by Zoraida Cordova
- When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger
- Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
- Tell Me No Lies by A.V. Geiger
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud
- Our Kind of Cruelty by Araminta Hall – My review here.
- Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & Witchcraft by Tess Sharpe, Jessica Spotswood, Brandy Colbert, Zoraida Cordova, Andrea Cremer, Kate Hart, Emery Lord, Elizabeth May, Anne-Marie McLemore, Tehlor Kay Mejia, Lindsay Smith, Nova Ren Suma, Robin Talley, Shveta Thakrar, Brenna Yovanoff.
I have never received/bought so many books before in my life. I am a bit overwhelmed, to say the least. But I will slowly chip away at this massive pile of amazingness. 🙂