Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018.
This week’s prompt is to share red/white/blue covers, but since today is my birthday, I’m going to do what I want. 😀 Instead I’m going to share some of my favorite covers! Some of these editions are no longer in print, but it doesn’t hurt to keep checking websites like Abe Books, Book Depository, or eBay! ❤
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: 10th Anniversary Edition
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare: Waterstones Edition
- Circe by Madeline Miller: UK Edition [Review]
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber: UK Edition (1 of 5 secret covers) [Review]
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber: UK Edition (1 of 4 secret covers) [Review]
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor: UK Hardback Edition [Review]
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell: Paperback Edition
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab: UK Hardback Edition
- Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo: US Hardback Edition
- The Wicked King by Holly Black: US ARC
I hope you’re all having a fantastic holiday week if you’re in the US! And happy belated Canada Day to all my friends up north!
9 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite Book Covers”
Omg that copy of City of Bones is beautiful I neeeed it!!
These are all so beautiful!
Some good ones here! I got Children of Blood and Bone recently, and I’m obsessed with the naked hardback.
So many pretty books! I love the Legendary naked hardbacks, I have The Aracle, but I think the Shattered Crown is just as gorgeous.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/top-ten-tuesday-166/
Great post, Circe is such a beautiful naked hardback and I love the cover for the wicked king 😀
Happy birthday! I love your photos. I wish I had more naked hardback books. They’re so pretty.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Aw thank you so much!! 💗💗
[…] THE NOMINEES ARE: ❤ Lilly 🧡 Amy 💛 Lacy 💚 Dani 💙 Kelly […]
[…] THE NOMINEES ARE: Lilly Amy Lacy Dani Kelly […]