Hi, friends! I want to say the biggest thank you to Julia @ Fable Hunter for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Julia’s blog is dedicated to all things bookish, so please check out her blog when you get a chance! ❤
This award was created by Okoto Enigma. The explanation included on her blog is:
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
The 3 Things About Myself:
- Bunnies are my absolutely favorite animal.
- I met my best friend in 4th grade when we both won a local art contest.
- I’ve been to Medieval Times more than I can count (LMAO).
The 5 Questions from Julia for Me to Answer:
1. What are your hobbies? Aside from reading… I love going to Disney World and going to Thailand to visit my family. I also knit/crochet.
2. What is your biggest goal this year? I’ve been sick for a very long time so my goal is to get into a steady remission with the current treatment that I’m on.
3. Do you have any pet peeves? Haha, um, everything annoys me. LOL. Unnecessarily loud neighbors, people who chew with their mouth open, horrible drivers, pull tabs that break when you try to open a bag/package!
4. How would you describe yourself in 5 words (or less)? Organized, attentive, ambitious.
5. What was the weirdest/grossest thing you did as a child? Remember when McDonald’s used to give Happy Meals in those cool buckets? One time my bucket had the Hamburlgar on it. I was really afraid of him so I locked the bucket in our bathroom. The door locked from the inside. My parents were… not pleased… when they had to take the door knob apart. LOL.
My best post: My post about why I tab my books became one of my most popular posts!
My 5 Questions for YOU:
- Where is your favorite place to visit?
- Which book do you relate to the most?
- What’s your favorite thing to blog about?
- Do you prefer paperbacks, hardcovers, eBooks, or audio books? Why?
- What’s a word or song lyric you misheard your entire life?