Fall is my favorite season and Halloween is my favorite holiday! I knew this tag was meant for me. Seriously, I am SO READY for pumpkins and scary-story time. Bring it on!
1) What book gave you the creeps?
It by Stephen King, Night of the Living Dummy by R.L. Stine (that cover, tho.)
2) What book gives you the best Halloween vibes?
Um just this cover alone screams Halloween.
3) What’s your favorite vampire book?
This is going to sound so lame but… the Southern Vampire (Sookie Stackhouse) series by Charlaine Harris!
4) What book scared you so much you had to sleep with the light on?
I don’t scare easily to the point where I need the lights on, but Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake gave me some VERRRRY f*cked up dreams.
5) What’s your favorite book about witches/goblins/ghosts/demons?
The Diviners by Libba Bray (ghosts)
The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw (witches/ghosts)
6) What book do you wish was scarier than it was?
Asylum by Madeleine Roux and Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix
7) What’s your favorite book that takes place in October?
Okay, so I legit couldn’t think of a spooky book that takes place in October, so I went to my shelf and looked it up! Parts of Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco takes place in October!
Please feel free to jump in on this tag, too! I love seeing everyone’s spooky recommendations! ❤