I’ve never participated in a readathon before, but this one looks fun and several of my friends will be participating, too!
- Read a contemporary with orange on the cover
- Read a contemporary that’s dark, taboo or spooky
- Read a diverse contemporary
- Read a contemporary in a non-traditional format (verse, audio, graphic novel ebook, etc)
- Read a contemporary with your initials on the cover (letters can be anywhere within words of title or author name)
- Read a contemporary by a new to you author
- Read a five star prediction contemporary
I personally cannot read seven books within a week, so I might “double-dip” by reading one book that counts as two challenges. I’m still working on my list, but so far these are my contenders:
- Fight or Flight by Samantha Young: A new-to-me author.
- Dear Evan Hansen by Val Emmich: My initials on the cover.
- The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker: 5-star prediction.
- I Was Born for This by Alice Oseman: Orange cover.
I don’t even know if I can accomplish four books in a week. I’m thinking three — tops. But we’ll see! My list might change by the time this post goes up, but I still wanted to share this with you! If you’re partaking in Contemporary-A-Thon please let me know! ❤