Fall is going to be such an epic book release season! I’m in awe of all the amazing books coming out. I was very privileged to have received and reviewed some fall ARCs, so here are some of my favorites (linked to my reviews): Muse of Nightmares, Escaping From Houdini, Sawkill Girls, Toil & Trouble, & City of Ghosts.
Below is my top 10 list of anticipated fall releases. I know there are many others I’m anticipating, but the hype is real with these for me! Also I want to note that I have not read any ARCs of these books!
- The Lost Sisters (The Folk of the Air, #1.5) by Holly Black
- Strange Grace by Tessa Gratton
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7) by Sarah J. Maas
- Vengeful (Villains, #2) by V.E. Schwab
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- The Silence of the Girls by Pat Baker
- Wildcard (Warcross, #2) by Marie Lu
- Lethal White (Cormoran Strike, #4) by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling)
- Two Dark Reigns (Three Dark Crowns, #3) by Kendare Blake
I’m legit hyped these are coming out soon! I actually already have Two Dark Reigns and Girls of Paper and Fire (ARC) but I haven’t read them yet. However I plan to in October! What are you excited to read this fall?