Down the TBR Hole was created by Lost in a Story. Its purpose is to help narrow down your TBR list on Goodreads by selecting 5 or more titles each week and deciding if you want to keep it on your TBR or get rid of it! I was inspired by Melanie @ Meltotheany to start this blog series as my TBR pile is OUT OF CONTROL!
How it works:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
The six books this week:
1) The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss:
Oh I am definitely not getting rid of this one. Don’t worry!
2) The Hostage’s Daughter by Sulome Anderson:
I went to school with Sulome. This is her memoir that she wrote about her father’s captivity. I believe this book is so important so it is definitely staying on my TBR.
3) First Comes Love by Emily Giffin:
I’m a bit trash for Emily Giffin’s books so I don’t think I can part with this one (yet).
4) And I Darken by Kiersten White:
I can’t believe I haven’t read this series yet! I know I have to!
5) This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner:
Whoops, I haven’t read book 1 yet so this one will have to go for now!
6) In Twenty Years by Allison Winn Scotch:
I’ve read a few of Scotch’s books a looong time ago but this one just isn’t really calling to me…
Thanks for taking a look at my TBR! Please feel free to recommend what books I should add (or remove) from my TBR! You can go here to view my to-read shelf, or here to add me as a friend on Goodreads! 🙂