Hello, friends! This week’s topic is to share with you the ten most recent books I added to my TBR. I decided to directly pull them straight from my Goodreads “want to read” shelf. Some of these books I already own, and some I am planning on reading in February!
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- Natalie Tan’s Book of Luck & Fortune by Roselle Lim
- The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
- Hungry Hearts: 13 Tales of Food and Love by Elsie Chapman, et al.
- Empire of Sand by Tasha Suri
- Fire and Heist by Sarah Beth Durst
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
- A Girl Like Her by Talia Hibbert (Dragons and Tea Book Club pick!)
- The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
That’s it for this week! I’m working on several reviews that are scheduled to go up soon. I got behind this month due to traveling and things have been a bit chaotic around here, but I’m hoping everything will run a little smoother in February! I hope you’re all having a fantastic day and happy reading!