If you’re in the US, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I am so thankful for each and every one of you who has come along with me on this blogging/bookstagram journey since last year. I am so, so grateful to have found such a supportive community!
1. Bread- What book is purely fluff, and has no real plot line?
Look, I love Rainbow Rowell’s writing. It’s very melodic and soothing to me. But Fangirl really has no actual plot at all. I mean, I’m fine with that, but it did get a little boring during certain parts.
2. Turkey- What book made you want to fall asleep?
I wish I could un-read this book. I. Was. So. Bored.
3. Gravy- What book makes the whole series worth reading?
I love love love this series. And the cliffhangers are going to make you want to pick up the next one right away.
4. Stuffing- What book is stuffed full of action scenes?
This book is such a treat. Non-stop action and amazing friendships!
5. Mashed Potatoes- What book looked good, and then wasn’t?
This was the biggest disappointment of the year for me. I am so sorry.
6. Cranberries- What book has the sweetest romance?
I’m not even sorry this book is showing up on another one of my lists.
7. Corn- What’s the corniest book you’ve ever read?
I wouldn’t necessarily call this corny, but it kind of reads like a William/Kate fanfic, and I was so there for it.
8. Green beans- What book is too long and needs to be shortened?
Guys, I’ve been reading this book for what feels like a month now. The first 20% really doesn’t need to exist.
9. Pumpkin Pie- What book do you read to get out of a reading slump?
I love graphic novels to help boost me out of a slump. This precious gem needs more hype.
10. Dog/Cat- What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food that you would steal from the table?
Stuffing! Pumpkin pie gets an honorable mention, though!
I hope this was fun for you to read, and I’d love to see what your answers would be, so consider yourself tagged! 🙂