I was nominated by Kathy at Pages Below the Vaulted Sky for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you, Kathy! I’ve been loving Kathy’s book reviews, so please check out her blog when you get a chance! ❤
1) Thank the person who nominated you (If you want to ping me back, please remember to link directly to this blog post.)
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Nominate up to 15 bloggers and inform them about their nomination.
7 Facts About Me:
1) I wanted to be a paleontologist “when I grew up”. My dad was a geologist so his love of things like rocks and dinosaurs rubbed off on me. My favorite movie will forever and always be Jurassic Park.
2) I majored in Aviation (part of the engineering department) and minored in Meteorology in college. I spent three days a week flying a tiny airplane while also taking classes at Ohio University. I don’t fly anymore but I will be forever grateful for those amazing experiences. Working in aviation is how I met my husband. ❤
3) I still love cartoons, especially the old-school ones on Nickelodeon. I could binge shows like Doug, Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Hey Arnold! all day long.
4) I really love to travel and my dream is to check off a bunch of European countries from my bucket list. I’ve already spent a lot of time in SE Asia, so I’d like to try some different locations. I want to hike the glaciers in Iceland, so that’s at the top of my list!
5) I am fluent in Thai. I spent my childhood living between Ohio and Thailand, and I’m so thankful I got to experience both cultures. I went to a Thai school where I learned how to read and write Thai, and then I went to an international school to learn English. My dad is American and my mom is Thai which explains my, uh, unique upbringing. Haha!
6) I’m kind of obsessed with Disney World. I try to go about once a year if possible. I just love the magical feeling of being there. I will go into full-blown planning mode and it can be a little scary. So, don’t get in my way! LOL
7) I love scary movies! I especially love ones about insane asylums, ghosts, and creepy dolls! (What is wrong with me?)
Feel free to do this post! But you’re not obligated, so no pressure! 🙂