Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018.
I really love this week’s topic about our favorite platonic relationships! This was a pretty easy one for me… so here we go!
1) Tori & Charlie from Solitaire by Alice Oseman:
Tori is Charlie’s older sister and you can just tell how much they love and support each other. I also love their dynamic seen in the webcomic, Heartstopper!
2) Will & Jem from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare:
This was my first obvious choice. They are my favorite parabatai in the Shadowhunters universe and nobody can tell me otherwise!
3) Kora & Nova from Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor:
These two sisters have a rather tragic story line and it will forever tug at my heartstrings.
4) Rielle & Remy from Furyborn by Claire Legrand:
Remy is the cutest little bro and I adore how fiercely he loves Rielle. I will riot if anything ever happens to him.
5) Cassidy & Jacob from City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab:
These two are my favorite ghost-hunting duo. And the fact that Jacob is Cassidy’s ghost BFF makes it 1000x’s better.
6) Caledonia & her crew from Seafire by Natalie C. Parker:
This book has some of the best sisterhood I’ve ever read and the friendships have left such a lasting impression on me.
7) Inej & Nina from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo:
Another obvious choice, but really… these ladies are badass and I know they would die for each other.
8) Rhy & Kell from Shades of Magic by V.E. Schwab:
Rhy and Kell’s sibling relationship is one of my all time favorites. Rhy is Kell’s found family and it just warms my cold, dead heart how far Kell is willing to go to protect Rhy.
9) Alex, Lula, & Rose from the Brooklyn Brujas series by Zoraida Córdova:
These magical sisters deserve all the hype. I love how these girls know everything about each other and would walk to the ends of the earth for one another.
10) Mirabella, Arsinoe, & Katherine from Three Dark Crowns series by Kendare Blake:
Ok, so I know these three sisters are technically supposed to hate each other and, ultimately, kill each other… but maybe that’s why I’m so damn invested in their stories!?
That’s it for this week’s top ten! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you are having a lovely week! ❤
6 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite Platonic Relationships”
I adore Inej & Nina, I can’t believe I forgot to put them on my list…
We had some matches 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hehe I’m not surprised! 😘
LikeLiked by 1 person
I loved reading this!
I love your photos! Kell and Rhy are some of my favorite fictional siblings. I still need to read City of Ghosts.
[…] A court of crowns and quills […]