I wasn’t tagged by anyone but I really wanted to do this tag. I always love seeing everyone’s mid-year lists. I can’t believe 2018 is already half way over! I’m going to share with you all the books I’ve read so far this year along with all the tag questions. So, let’s get started!
1. Best Book You’ve Read This Year?
2. Best Sequel You’ve Read in 2018?
Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman.
3. New Release You Haven’t Read Yet But Want To?
A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir.
4. Most Anticipated Release For The Second Half Of The Year?
Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor.
5. Biggest Disappointment?
The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert.
6. Biggest Surprise?
Circe by Madeline Miller.
7. Favorite New To You Or Debut Author?
8. Newest Fictional Crush?
Prince Cardan (The Cruel Prince).
9. Newest Favorite Character?
Vin (The Final Empire, Mistborn #1), Rin (The Poppy War), Dante (Legendary).
10. Book That Made You Cry?
I don’t really cry when I read but I did get a little misty eyed at the end of My Plain Jane!
11. Book That Made You Happy?
LIFEL1K3 by Jay Kristoff.
12. Favorite Book-To-Film Adaptation?
13. Favorite Post You Have Done This Year?
Surpringsly, this post about why I tab pages in my books became the most popular post on my blog! I loved the conversations this sparked here and on my bookstagram.
14. Most Beautiful Book You’ve Bought This Year?
Just look at the nakey hardback of the UK edition of Circe!
15. What Books Do You Need To Read By The End of the Year?
Wildcard by Marie Lu, The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo, Vengeful by V.E. Schwab.
I now tag:
I’d love to hear your answers! I hope you’ve having an amazing reading year so far. And just a reminder that it doesn’t matter if you’ve read 3 books or 100 books; be proud of what you’ve accomplished! 🙂